Skip to main content

Tekton Combination Wrench Sets

Quality tools and the rolls are really tough and store well without things coming out.

I have both the SAE and Metric sets and keep them in the vehicle in case i need them. Perfect for that for sure. They are both a no skip set meaning you get all the sizes. Much quality than any box store brands or modern Craftsman garbage.  They have a forever warranty as well....no matter where you got it or what you did to it, they will send you a new one if it breaks.

Highly recommended sets.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/TEKTON-Combination-Wrench-Roll-up-Storage/dp/B0199R9QR2/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=tekton+wrench+roll&qid=1586019386&sr=8-1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harbor Freight Drummond 110v Transfer Pump

This little pump is the best investment i have made in a long time. Harbor Freight sells these little 120v transfer pumps for about $65. They can be had for less than $50 using a coupon. I think tehy claim they can move 300+ GPH. They claim they are not for dirty water but seems to do just fine with leaves and grass clippings etc.. The come complete with a short length of standard garden hose for the inlet side and also has a nice surface fitting to suck water off the surface of something like a concrete floor. Very handy and in my experience will suck water down to ~1/8 deep. I picked mine up on a whim from HF more than a year ago as i was having some flooding issues in the yard in the spring. The low spots filled with water and with the ground still frozen there was no place for the water to go. Fearing it would continue to fill up and i would have issues with water getting into the house i grabbed this. I have used mine nonstop for hours and hours. I have run it in freezing c...

Stanley Insulated Coffee Mug

This thing is fantastic. I believe it comes in 3 different sizes. I am a bit of a thermos  connoisseur    meaning i have a lot of them. Everything from vintage ones to food jars to mugs like this. In my opinion this is WAY better than Kleen Kanteen or Hydroflask (Yes i have both). Those appear to be more of a fad. IF you want something that works well, get this Stanley. i have the 16oz version. It keep stuff hot for a very long time; Same with cold.  I think they run ~$20 and you can get them at Amazon or locally at Walmart. I wont go into that because nobody cares. Pour your liquid into it and then drink it. If you are pouring your liquid into it to let it sit for a week and then complain when it isnt still the same temperature, you are kind of an idiot. The pictured lid style is now harder to find but i believe it looks and works better than the latest model. Yes i have both. The current model is also very very good and would be my second choice and it is ...

MKS Sylvan Touring Pedals

 There is nothing better for my money than these pedals. Highly recommended. Cheap, serviceable and last a LONG time.   Link:  Verdict: The best!